Uh Oh! Brave Wallet not working

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

I am currently running Version 1.5.123 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit). When I try to access my BAT, it throws up the error which is above. I have tried updating Brave multiple times to see if this will get it unstuck, but currently is not working. What is strange is that this issue does not appear on another computer I am using, connected to the same Uphold account. If anyone has any solutions to this, I would be curious to know.

Did you see an X button at the top-right of the message?

No I do not have that.

Can you try reconnect your Uphold account? Please do it via BAT triangle icon at URL bar.

Thanks

What’s weird is my uphold account is connected. There’s 89 BAT on there and I can sometimes see it for a brief moment when I click the Brave Rewards.

Again :point_up: Do you try this one @adischinger?

1 Like

Okay, I did not understand what you were suggesting at first. I disconnected from Uphold, then reconnected. It’s working now. Thanks for your help and patience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. Glad it’s working now.

I’m going to close this thread for now. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any issue/question.

Thanks for using Brave

1 Like