Hello Brave developers,
the section of build numbers and your communication is quite intransparent.
Around 2 weeks ago I installed Brave 1.2.43 on one client, with default values. After some days I installed it on a different client, which got silently the Version 1.3.113 after a couple of days. I visited your brave.com/release site to sneak the fixed issues, but this version didn’t appeared.
Today my second client which still had 1.2.43 got the newer version 1.3.115, again visited your release site and there is only written some 1.3.155 Version… I think it is a mistyping.
So please fix your update rollouts on existing brave installations and please automate the release updates on your website.
ps: I know your github release channels and where to get the issues informations.