January rewards have still not arrived

Pretty much the title, it’s been 20 days into the month and still no january rewards, saw people had the same problem but like 1 week ago.
Uphold is verified and everything, the first time this is happening.

4 Likes

Me too! everythinh it’s legit, i been payed out for almost 1year now but januardy rewards aren’t arrived yet. I also remember that last month the december’s bat were arrived late (16/17 January). First time ever having problems with brave rewards/bat.

3 Likes

i also haven’t got :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

In my case, I have not received the rewards for three months and I have already updated, verified, etc. but still no payment. What happens to Brave? Why are they not paying?

I haven’t received my January rewards either. I did notice there are errors in the rewards internal log. I’m not certain if this is a bug or if there is a problem with the wallet?

publisher.cc(774)] Publisher info not found
credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
uphold_wallet.cc(330)] Transferring tokens failed!

This is what I did last January when I had payout problems
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

DM the admins and provide the following info:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .
1 Like

Sent a DM to Mattches.

Nah, that’s something else not to worry about. We all get those same exact errors continuously. The log has other purpose and Brave staff have directed that we try not to pay mind to it, as many make assumptions and all.

Just have to DM Mattches and Steeven explaining you’re having issues and provide the info that @IanMoone provided above.

I said a lot on some of it at comments you can see, starting at Logged me out and got no credit for Ads for 2 mos - #10 by Saoiray

The TL:DR is they have had a lot of instances of fraud lately. Much time has been spent trying to prevent it and that’s also where they are taking longer at times to get back to people, as they are doing deeper looks into issues. And it’s not just issues with Brave, but Gemini and Uphold also have been having issues that have interfered.

Sometimes “innocent” people are being flagged by the system, essentially getting caught in the net they have thrown out to catch those who are doing wrong. But it always gets resolved if people message them with the information they need and then are patient.

I kind of addressed some of that at Old PSA, what to do if no payment yet

1 Like

Yep, sent that info to Mattches.

Yes, I have already sent a DM to them and they answered me but even so the problem persists and I still do not receive my payments :unamused:

@lisbethmiceli what did they say in their answer?

that they had already solved the problem and that I would receive my payments soon, but that has not happened yet

Also have not received rewards for January. Reached out to Steeven and Mattches with no response.

@lisbethmiceli Ah, guessing you’re tied into what they were talking about at Not credited my payment January month payment - #2 by Mattches

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.