Issues when navigating Salesforce

Description of the issue: My company is uses Salesforce as our CRM. As part of that, we’re pulling in a Domo dashboard to provide dashboarding capabilities within Salesforce. When I navigate to view the Domo dashboards, I see the attached screenshot. When I test this in Chrome, I’m able to see things successfully.

Exact URL of the website in question: https://qualtrics.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01r50000000NAb2&ic=1&linkToken=VmpFPSxNakF4T1MweE1DMHhORlF4TlRveE5qb3pNQzR6TnpSYSxhaWpybnY3dHJzUlJZSzc3Um9hSzVOLFlXWmtNR0po

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? No

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): Unknown

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? Yes

Brave version (check About Brave): Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When you’re logged in, can you copy/paste the site trackers from sheilds

Sorry, just started using Brave. Not sure how to do what you’re asking.

In the url bar, click on the ‘Lion’ icon. Under the drop down menu, click on the dropdown menu for ‘Cross-site trackers’. From here you can select all the cross-site trackers items, ctrl-a (select all, and ctrl-c (copy).

Just paste the cross-site trackers into pastebin.com and paste link here.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.