Issues verifying with uphold on android

**Briefly describe your issue:**yea hi im having issues connecting my uphold to brave on android, was fine for years untill recently when i got a new phone and lost my 2fa, i did however go through reveerifying and setting up a new 2fa for uphold and everything works fine on pc.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**brave 1.48.171 android 13

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**my uphold account was verified in 2021 i did have to reverify last month after resetting my 2fa

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?**yes, U.S

**Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?**yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**ah i dont know it should

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?**yes

Hi @Mike212

Could you kindly elaborate the issue you are experiencing? Are you seeing an error message when connecting?

Yes it says your request is still processing please try again, try again and i het the same error, would syncing the phone with pc fix that? My metamask was hacked on my pc through brave a month or so ago and i did a reboot and didnt want to have to sync, but maybe just bookmarks would be ok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.