Mobile wallet still won't verify

**Briefly describe your issue:

I have been verified via uphold, and i can click verify in the mobile browser and link it to uphold, in uphold it sees its connected to brave, however in the mobil it still says verify wallet , its been a month of this now

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Brave 1.37.112
Android 12

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no) This is the main issue

What date did you verify your wallet? N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? only brave rewards

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes it did

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? had no auto-contribute

When I want to verify my wallet on my mobile brave browser, only a blank page opens for me !?

Are you still having problems? If you are, I am posting things below (the kitchen sink!) that have worked for some community members in the past. Hope it helps!

First, make sure you have the latest versions of Brave and your OS installed.

Try this after confirming you are updated to the latest versions:
Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

If that doesn’t work, check this:

1. Clear history/cache, exit Brave, and reopen. This works for some users.
  2. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.
    Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler
  3. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

You did it! Was the adress not being in

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.