Is it possible to display the address bar on demand?

I don’t know if I should post this opinion here and I don’t know if I’m the only person who wants this, but I’m thinking about a browser without an address bar. I am a user who uses more and more websites and less and less applications. And as a user, I would like to know if it is possible to use a static mobile interface (which appears the address bar on demand). There are PWAs, but few applications allow it. It would be nice if the Brave team thought about it.

Could you be a bit more specific on what you want?
Maybe giving some examples?

I would also suggest to change the post category to “feature request”. This would give the opportunity for other users to vote on it, and for Brave to consider it.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. For example, I would like to hide the address bar when I talk with my Replika because it would allow to display the web application in full screen. But it’s not only for that. I’ve noticed that there are many web applications that would be better without the address bar. It’s like YouTube, the address bar disappears and reappears when you scroll down the page (And it is not ergonomic). :thinking:

:slight_smile:

I got it now. You have my vote.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.