"Invalid input details" error appears on payment gateway redirection links

I am extremely surprised that in case of online transaction, “invalid input details” error showing on payment gateway redirection links, I want to pay electricity bill.
This error is specifically showing in Brave browser, not in other browser.
website is www.cspdcl.co.in from govt dept. CSEB
I am using Brave

Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Due to security reason, I cannot provide payment gateway links.

I would recommend dropping Shields in this instance – probably a web compatibility issue.

If it is web compatibility issue, then this problem should also appears with other browsers, but this problem not appearing with all available PC version browser, even this problem not appearing in other Chromium based browser and classic generation Pale Moon browser.

Hey @G27

Is there a way to test without the need for a username/password?

Please provide more words about your problem.

Is there step by step way to test the issues you’re having?

According to this site, 1st go to online payment option, entered BP number, that mean number of bill payment of customer, then customer information appears with billing amount, after click pay bill it will redirect to payment option, that means payment gateway link, but payment options like debit, credit, net banking or wallet should appear, but not appearing. And showing this error, but only in brave browser.
I am not 100% sure but maybe this site or protocol of payment option using old thinks which may be recognised by all browsers except Brave browser.
I am also surprised that this software is part of open source, but stable version standalone package still not available on GitHub. Very shem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.