Sounds like you might be experiencing an hardware acceleration issue. Let’s try the following to see if we can resolve the issue:
- Close all Brave instances
- Locate the Brave shortcut on your desktop
- Right-click and select Properties
- Open the Shortcut tab and locate the Target field
- Add the following to the end of the the field:
Note that the
[space] should be a single empty space. For example, if you started with this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\brave.exe"
You should now have the following:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\brave.exe" --disable-gpu
Once you have made this change, double-click the shortcut to launch Brave. You should no longer see a blank, white window.