Hi, i use Brave browser since 2 month. Few days ago i install windows on my computer after that i download brave browser on my computer it install correctly. But when i open the browser it didn’t load accurately. Nothing has come just a white page of browser. So, anyone can help me?? How can i fix the problem. Please help me. Thanks
Which Windows version that you use (Windows 7, 8, or 10)? Can you also share a screenshot of the issue?
What I need to do to solve the problem?? Thanks
- Find the shortcut for Brave (generally on Desktop), right-click and select
Propertiesfrom the context menu.
- Click into the “Target” field, and type
--disable-gpuat the end of the path. Note that you must type this outside of the quotes with a space between the flag and quotes. It should look something like this:
OKthen open the modified shortcut you just created.
- Assuming this worked and you’re able to view Brave, open the main menu on the top-right
- Navigate to
Settings --> Advanced --> System --> Hardware Acceleration
- Ensure this option is off. If not, toggle it off and relaunch:
- Now, return to the modified shortcut, remove the
--disable-gpuflag from the
Targetpath and launch Brave using that shortcut.
Thanks it work now. Thanks for your help.
eljuno closed #9