Insanely high storage use on iOS

What the heck? After a couple weeks of use Brave is using 1.07 GB of Documents and Data. Deleting and reinstalling solves the problem until Brave starts growing like a cancer. This makes the iOS version unusable.

1 Like

Hello, @lampajoo. Can you tell us a bit more about how you use the browser? I’m checking my iPhone now, and I see only about 174.1 MB of storage allocated for Documents & Data; I suspect you expected to see something more along those lines as well. Note, I’m using version 1.22 (20.12.02.00) as well (can you confirm that you’re on the same version?)

Stop wasting my time.

HEY, BRAVE DEVELOPERS FIX THIS SH**.

Your issue maybe user specific so give more information and answer of their questions in order to understand your issue.

1 Like

@lampajoo I understand you’re frustrated, but it’s nearly impossible to help you with nothing more than the information you’ve provided here. I’m happy to assist, but it will require more input from your end. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience; I wish it were easier.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.