India Ads Rewards reduced to half

@steeven @eljuno
I am a brave user from India for 3 months now. I usually used to get 0.050 BAT per ad notification received on my desktop and android device. ( I am also getting no or few ads on the desktop from 2 days). From yesterday I noticed that now I am earning 0.025 BAT from every ad I see. Earlier there used to be 0.025 BAT payment from ads of a site called Host Gator but now every ad which used to pay 0.050 BAT pays 0.025 BAT. I want to know whether this is a glitch or not because getting ads reward reduced to half per ad doesn’t sound as beneficial to me for using brave now. Just tell me if its a glitch or it will be the same 0.025 BAT reward for ads from now on.

Devices - 1) Windows 10 64bit . Brave version - Version 1.12.112 Chromium: 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)
2) Android 10. Brave Version - 1.12.113, chromium 84.0.4147.125.
Country - India

1 Like

@anmols344

This, 0.025 BAT, is normal(“as disigned”). Once in a while you might get more, probably not. I sure it will keep going down too. They need to increase the low limits, they wont.

There are alot of users with the same problems as yours especially in regions like India. you can follow this thread for discussions about the same

1 Like

Ok, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.