Some translations are wrong, and some items are not been translated yet. I can help you with that.
Thanks for your interest to help with Chinese translation. I’ll give you steps to get started.
- Brave use Transifex for localization effort. You can create an account if you don’t have one.
- During the setup, it’ll ask if you want to start your own project or join an existing project. Choose to join an existing project.
- Transifex will ask which languages you speak; filling this in is appreciated so that we have an accurate snapshot of the languages our contributors are familiar with.
- At this point, your account will be created and you can confirm your email.
At this point, you are ready to join and help with translations or you can request a language.
- Visit https://www.transifex.com/brave/brave-laptop/
- In the top right, you can click “Join team”. You can specify the languages you speak OR request a language which is not currently provided. One of Brave contributors will be able to approve your access.
- For translating, click resource (eg.
adblock.properties) that you want to translate. And then click Translate button.
- Voila! Start translating the available strings.In this case you also can suggest new translation for misspelled or wrong translation.
Hope that can help.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.