IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY WALLET - How to get Rewards on Uphold

Hello Team,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the amazing work you have done in reinventing the way we use the Internet.

I just bought a new laptop (MacBook Pro M1) and installed Brave. I was able to check my wallet with the Uphold service. I also installed Brave on my phone but did not activate Brave rewards. In my old laptop I had about 14.25 BAT rewards. I have a problem with the CPU and it is hard to browse the internet. Anyway, here are my main problems:

• Brand new laptop, my wallet is verified with Uphold - Everything seems ok
  • I can’t verify my wallet with uphold on my old laptop (Macbook Pro Intel)
  • When I click on the Uphold link (Gemini is below), nothing happens - I thought the problem was with my laptop, so I have delved into the code can see the following wallet balance in the local storage (chrome://rewards) - Key = reawards-data
    • bitflyer:0
    • blinded: 14.25
    • gemini:0
    • uphold:0

What I have tried so far on my old Laptop to verify my rewards Wallet

• Update brave browser
  • Clear Cache
  • Try to launch manually the verifyURL and LogInURL, I have found in the local storage

So I’m a bit confused. What should I do to make sure all my BAT rewards are synced with the Uphold service.

Thank you for your support

KR/
M.

@Marcus-M,
Can you try the following?

1. Go to Uphold.com and log into your account
  2. Once logged in, open your Shields panel and change the cookie control settings to All cookies allowed
  3. Go back to the Rewards panel/settings and try the Rewards wallet verification process again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.