I'm tired of this situation now

@Mattches @steeven

What’s the point of doing all this for 1 month if I’m not going to get all of my earnings?

3 Likes

First time? I’m on month 3, got around 50% payout last two times and now i will get 0.21 from almost 10…

hmm

dostum şu saçmalığa bakarmısın 12,25 kazandım ama 0,05 veriyo hmk

Have the exact same thing, only half of the amount get paid the other half were rolled over, now for 3 months in a row

I think we wasted a month

dude, just because you don’t have a problem now doesn’t mean you won’t have it in the future, and almost everyone is complaining about this problem.

On my PC I got all. Even the roll overs from the past months, but on my ondroid around 50% rolled over.

brave is a scam from now on.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for 3 days of radio silence, then a single post they are looking into it and just after the payouts close for this month they will promise next month will go smoothly…

Or wait, maybe i’m mixing it with the previous month. Or the one before it…

:joy: :joy: :joy: Yeah u r right. They will do exactly the same.

You must wait some time after watching ads, otherwise they’ll rollover forever (the ones you’ve seen and wasn’t reconciled within few days are usually never reconciled).

They’ve been working on it. In prior months mine all was rolling forward but this month it seems like I’m getting 99.9% or so of my payment. (Estimated Earnings last night was 16.496 and banner shows me getting 15.843 and the rest roller over.

They’ve been working on infrastructure and getting adjustments in. Plus they are talking about changing how Rewards work, but you’ll have to hold on for updates on that as they don’t want to get people excited and then not be able to implement how they are thinking.

We are at least getting our BAT. Yes, it gets delayed and it can be annoying, but just try to hold on a bit longer.

2 Likes

Do you have any evidence of your reasoning? Because I do not think it works the way you present it. At least, from my logs, reconciliation occurs only once a month

I think that’s the next contribution reconcile stamp. At least these github posts suggest that’s the case.

1 Like

Please see the following thread for next steps regarding this issue: THREAD: "BAT payout significantly less than estimated earnings" issue

Good find. ac → Automatic contributions (tips).

some of it isn’t paid during the window of when they are paying you so its being added to the next payment and so on and so forth

Sorry but, If you’re just here for the payment/money, then i feel sorry for you!
I didn’t join here because i’m expecting to get rich by clicking some ads.
That didn’t happen in the past and it won’t happen in the future.

I’m here because i don’t like ads and i want to support this project, not hoping to get rich.

If i wanna earn 10bucks (extra or exclusively) per month, then i would just go work for ~1 hour, that would be more effective.

be patient…

Love you all!

2 Likes