I'm getting this error in reward settings "Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible."

I know that this problem is covered before but after trying all the solutions, I am not able to solve this

My Uphold account is already verified one time.
When I try to verify wallet it redirects me to my uphold dashboard.

Trying checking for a browser update in settings under About Brave

It is already updated to latest version

I keep getting this error message as well. I contacted Uphold and they said that I had 2 accounts with them so I had them remove one of the accounts and I still have the problem. I did all of the KYC at Uphold as well and I still get this error message. Uphold told me that I need to check to make sure the email address that I used to set up the Brave browser matches the one I used with Brave but I have no idea where to find that or change it. I have searched everywhere. image

@eljuno @Mattches Please help to get out of this problem

@mtgcrypto @dhruvikk6,
Can you tell me if you are connected to a VPN of any kind? Additionally, if you disable extensions, do you get different results?

same problem here for a few days now… plus i cant seem to verify and connect my uphold account with brave… keeps bringing me to the uphold dashboard… even though it is verified… pls fix ASAP

@Mattches i have the same problem here for the last 7 days.
running brave vers. [Version 1.7.98 Chromium: 81.0.4044.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)] on MAC.
disabled some extensions, restarted and rebooted but the problem is still here.

@Mattches No I’m not using any vpn and there is no change in result before or after removing extensions

It shows this when I try to verify my wallet. But when I check it in reward settings, Wallet is still not verified.

I am not connected to a VPN

One of my friend is also getting this issue now.
please try to fix this bug as soon as possible.

Having this issue as well

@Asad @Mattches @eljuno Please Help us to solve this issue.
Many users are facing this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.