Brave Rewards still not working in 2020

There is always a error message displaying “Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.”, can Brave fix it? I am on the latest version of Brave Browser on Windows 10.

Can you share a screenshot of the message? Additionally, did you see a X button at the upper right of the message? Also, did you have your wallet verified – connected to Uphold account?

I didn’t see a X buttom at the upper right of the message. Also, I have my Uphold account vertified, but I am not sure it is connected to Brave rewards. When I click “verify” it goes to my Uphold account though.

I would suggest you to reconnect your Uphold account via BAT triangle icon at URL bar. Please try both disconnecting and reconnecting via the triangle icon and let me know if you still have the issue.

Thanks

I tried to completely uninstall the Brave Browser and install again (to clear my data and reset settings), then I enable Brave Rewards and connect my uphold account. Now it works properly. Thank you for your help!

1 Like