I'm getting sponsored ads on my other devices

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android 11 & version 1.25.73( latest version)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? June 18th

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

On this device I’m unable to claim rewards for sponsored ads whereas for my old phone and on my laptop I’m able to get them. Please help me Brave support. I’ve tried to troubleshoot it but it hasn’t helped.
@Mattches @saereV @Black_Hat @SaltyBanana
@rosiecar @steeven @GreenBananaPorridge

Hi @Pratheek, have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet?

Is it possible you have hit the wallet instance limit?

You mention this current mobile, a past mobile and a laptop - are there two more devices or profiles where you have a wallet?

Thanks for getting back.

I haven’t tried disconnecting my wallet. I currently have 4 devices connected to uphold, so I haven’t crossed that. And all the devices are working fine with Brave except my new phone.

1 Like

No problem. I would try disconnecting and reconnecting the wallet and see if this helps, and then we can go from there if the issue still persists.

Okay I’ll try disconnecting once

1 Like

No there’s still no improvement. I’m able to see the sponsored ads but the rewards are not increasing.

Brave support can anybody help me out?

@tmancey please assist me here

Now I’m not recieving rewards for sponsored ads on all of my devices.

1 Like

I think it’s a problem in general, it was the same over the weekend, I’m not getting anything today either.

But on one device I’ve not been able to get it since 17th

I see, when they fix that nothing is earned on any account, reset the rewards on that device.

Did it work for you?

When changing the device sometimes I have failed to earn anything, I reset the rewards on that device and it has worked.

Thanks for the update.
Resetting the rewards on that device doesn’t affect the other ones connected to uphold right?

No, you will only lose the Brave rewards on that device, if there were any, normally I have only seen them frozen when activating the rewards on a new device (therefore without accumulated rewards). What you have accumulated in your Uphold account is independent, because you have already collected them, the BAT in Brave not yet.

Thanks I’ll try it out

1 Like

I reset it, but nothing changed. I’m still waiting for support to assist me

@steeven please assist me

Hi bro i am also unable to see any sponser adds it has been more than a week i was not getting any sponser adds