Stopped Recieving Ads

Briefly describe your issue:
Towards the end sof last month, i stopped recieving ads and have not recieved any since. All the settings seem correct and I have not changed anything. I did use a VPN for a while but i dont recieve ads, even with it off. Perhaps its been flagged?
This is happening on my Laptop, but NOT my phone.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? April 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) Sometimes, but even with it off, I dont get any ads

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

I have the same issue but thought maybe it was me

Briefly describe your issue:
I moved last month on about the 3rd and my ads just stopped on my laptop but not on my phone.

The two are synced but my laptop shows zero rewards zero pending and zero history.

I get push notification from my add ons in the browser just no ads. Sometimes I use a VPN. I am in In a supported area.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )? Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) Win 10.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? June 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) Sometimes.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

Sorry if adding to this post was wrong but its the exact same issue at the same timeframe so I thought it was ok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.