Brave Ads but no Brave Rewards

Briefly describe your issue: I have been using Brave for about 6 months now. I changed my PC in between so maybe it won’t show this on your records. Right now, I have been receiving many ads as I open tabs (because I selected that option). However, not all of those ads have been added to my income (as shown in brave rewards estimate). The estimate doesn’t change but it keeps showing me new ads. so basically I’m not being compensated for seeing the ad. This has been happening for past 3 days. Sometimes, It increases the estimate after seeing the ad and sometimes it doesn’t.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 OS. Brave Version:
Version 1.25.72 Chromium: 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) No

What date did you verify your wallet? I didn’t

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, but i never withdrew the amount. It remained in my Brave Wallet and I spent it.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

You earn BAT for only four new-tab ads per hour. And you are limited to a certain number (varies by region) of ads per day.

That’s all right but now I’m not getting any ads at all.

Version 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
… here is my version of brave… check for update

I have the same version. It has been updated.

sponsored image ads expire for my region today. No ads for me too… :joy: :joy:

How do you know or how can we check if the sponsored image ads expire for any region?

@Scharnhorst89
https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

i’ve fixed this issue by unistalling Brave and installing Brave Beta insted.
backup your passowords or anything releated to Brave beforehand
Then go to this link

Install the latest version
and you should be good to go

Keep in mind that you will lose all of your “pending tokens”

tell me if this works

How can I backup my wallet? I did it once but there’s no option for it to perform the action again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.