I use iPhone with Brave VPN. When VPN is on many sites I visit just stop loading until I switch off the VPN (which seems to defeat the purpose). What settings can I use to improve the situation?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. VPN seems to prevent most sites loading until I switch it off. How do I change settings?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

@haydene it is critical you provide as much detail as possible when you are seeking assistance. The only thing people can do based on what you have said is just make wild assumptions and tell you to do a lot of things that you might not have to do.

What is more helpful is if you share things like:

• If there is any particular site where this is an issue?
  • If changing the country you’re connected to might make a difference?
  • Whether you’re connecting via mobile data or wifi? And if switching that makes a difference
  • If you’ve tried to clear cache?
  • If clearing cookies/cache matters?
  • Does restarting your device matter?
  • Exactly which version of Brave you’re using?
  • Which version of iOS you’re on?

All of this info along with anything else you can share (including videos or screenshots), can help to know where issues are occurring but also lets us test it with devices and specifications as close to yours as possible in hopes we can replicate your issue. If it can be replicated, it’s easier to find a solution. But if can’t be easily reproduced, it’s much harder to know causes or solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.