I think scam bruh

You need to provide the information in the template displayed in the editor when you created your topic if you expect community members or support staff to help. As it stands, your topic is likely to be closed because you did not follow instructions and you have not provided enough information.

That being said, you could submit a request for support help using the form linked below. Please note your request will most likely be closed without notice if you do not provide the information requested in the form.

There are millions of Brave Browser users. I do not know what percentage of those participate in Rewards but even if it is only 10%, that still adds up to millions of Rewards users. There are less than 175k registered community members and as far as I can tell most are not posting with Rewards issues. There is a subset of a couple of thousand users more or less who continue to have issues with Rewards. That is an extremely small number compared to Brave’s overall user base. I think if Brave were scamming Rewards or anything, the backlash would be all over the internet instead of just a few thousand users out of millions. You might find the following post informative.

Profile flagged? SOLUTION HERE [working 29/4/22] - #34 by Mattches

1 Like