Brave reward profile flagged

Hello,

I was happy using brave until my brave profile has been flagged for totally no reason, i’m using brave browser very normally and I don’t understand why i have been flagged.

But when I read the support page about that, it totally looks like a pure scam. As I understood : Brave can decide to flag anyone at anytime and for no reason (I didn’t get any explaination when I have been flagged).

What can we do : according to the official support page : nothing. Just wait and see.

So : you can do what you want, even if it’s not fair or for no reason, and we can’t do anything => SCAM.

I feel like my computer has been used to showed ads, that allow you (Brave) to make money, and for no reason you flagged me, so I won’t get anything.

So is it really better to use Chrome or other browser where WE are the product, or transform my computer as a botnet to allow to make money ? well finally I will think about it before I continue using brave and promote it around me.

Briefly describe your issue:
Brave Profile Flagged
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android / Windows
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
Long time ago
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
France
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Using Windows.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Step te reproduce :
Just do nothing.
Get banned.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@GuyoST

Yes that’s said in the message, but as a user that would be nice if I could get some information :

• Why is my account flagged ?
  • How long to wait between each automatic re evaluation process ?
  • Get the result of the evaluation process of my account when it’s done.

Because currently, there is nothing that shows me that what is said is true or not.

2 Likes

There are several ways to get your profile flagged

1st : Country hoping using VPN
2nd: creating multiple profiles to take advantage of the rewards system
3rd: Robotic movements such as usage of macro recorders

I’ve tried doing all of that and my profile got flagged

Thank you for the details, but I didn’t do any of this, and I have been flagged anyway.

@GuyoST You should raise a request here- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

If your case is fair, you will get a response.

2 Likes

Okay I did that and I got an answer and now my profile it not flagged anymore.
That’s good to get an answer and that the issue is solved, so thank you for that, but that would be better to get more details before having to request them.

Anyway, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.