I think Brave should have other pictures for profiles, and/or let me using pictures saved on my computer as avatar on my profiles. Do you think it would be possible?

I voted for this…again. But since this is the umpteenth time this feature has been requested, I’m not holding my breath. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is disappointing that this feature has been requested so many times and still does not exist. When you have a large number of profiles, the existing profile icons are inadequate.

1000% with you on this. I can’t help but wonder if there’s a reason this hasn’t happened. I mean, no browser has this feature, as far as I know. Certainly not any other Chromium-based browser.

I’d just like to know what the reason is. @Mattches, any insight you can offer here? Are custom (or even more) profile icons anywhere on the roadmap? Is there a reason no browser offers them?

@100WattWalrus,
While I don’t know the exact reason preventing this feature from being implemented, we do have a couple open issue on Github already:

I can ask around and see if there is a particular reasons/blockers for implementing this.

Thanks! Good to see there’s open tickets at least. Cheers!

1 Like