I no receive my money and is green processing

I no receive my money and is in green circle I go uphold my wallet and I no receive please help someone??

• Verified Uphold wallets: :green_circle: Payments Processing
  • Verified Gemini wallets: :yellow_circle: Payments Pending
  • Unverified wallets: :green_circle: : Claims Available (check your Brave Rewards)

As suas recompensas de +2,557 BAT de fevereiro estão a caminho. Fique de olho! Verificar estado-and nothing please help??

Green means it is processing and can take a week or more before being completed. The dot will turn to red once completed and should say payments complete.

@HighPriestess42 Oh, dear. Thank-you for specifying what the dots mean. I had it backwards. In fact, in several posts I have indicated I thought the red dot was indicating the next step of the process and that process was NOT complete or started. Sheesh. I probably confused several community members. :cry:

I wonder if I can find and pull up those posts and edit them. Going to give it a shot anyway.

It looks like new for this month it is now showing a percentage for where the Uphold wallets are at, as of writing 10% is showing complete. Who knows if the dots will stay the same color of red for this month, but in the past thats the way it was. I really wish the completed dot was not red, as red makes it look like some vast error is happening. I suppose they are going with green means go red means stop. But I wish they would use yellow as processing and green as all clear or some other colour.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.