Difference between indicated and received payment

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

Briefly describe your issue:
The rewards indicator indicated that I would receive 3,732, but the confirmation email (and the wallet itself) only received 2,802. It’s normal? Some kind of fee?

Thank you and good morning.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Versão 1.40.113 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114 (Compilação oficial) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
From March 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region? Yes, Portugal.

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

2 Likes

Happened the same to me, but with different amounts.

4 Likes

The same problem here with different amounts

2 Likes

Me pasa lo mismo!

The same happens to me

1 Like

Payouts are still processing Ads Payout Status Update.

2 Likes

Is it possible to receive 2x then, with the rest that is missing?

Because I already noticed this 2 months ago, and it ends up not reaching what is missing in the wallet.

Yep, huge difference :smiley:

14.81 on desktop and like 3 bat on mobile. Added up to 31.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Supposed to receive more than 23 BAT but I got 20.5 instead, and it didn’t stay in my balance for the next month so the difference has vanished

2 Likes

@xMovingTarget eek! Did you have any outstanding payments from prior months? I wonder if your payouts included prior months…?. Also, exactly how many payouts did you receive? I see two on your screenshot. That is a lot of BAT for one month! Sheesh. lol

1 Like

Oh yea. Last month instead of like 10 or so bat, I got 23. I was assuming that was the rolled over outstanding already. :smiley:
Well, it is one payout for all devices now. So these include my PC and my phone. 2 devices. Maybe Brave does give us germans some pity BAT because we are in need :smiley:

1 Like

lol too funny. Party time! :partying_face:

1 Like

Look, from those extra BAT I can buy 1 loaf of bread!

3 Likes

@xMovingTarget You are not alone… :grin:

1 Like

Good for those guys, but I hope they will be addressing us who got less than expected

1 Like

Good point and me too! I haven’t really been impacted. I have received a majority of my rewards each pay period and the ones with problems have been caught up the next payout. I feel for those who are experiencing the large payout issues month after month. I do hope Brave figures this out for the long-term. I don’t think anyone will lose their BAT, but I understand the frustration. Would drive me crazy!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, my missing amount is only around 3 BATs so it is not a big deal, but in the long term not getting the exact amount can cause bigger problems for some so I hope they will fix it

2 Likes

A lot of users experience this… and its quite normal. One of the main reasons that this occurs is due to how and when each particular ad is processed and accounted for. Sometimes ads have not yet been fully processed by the time your monthly payout is distributed. This causes the remainder of BAT to be rolled over into the next month’s disbursement since it wasnt processed in time to make it for the current month. Hope this helps! :pray::+1:

1 Like

Here also with the same problem

1 Like

Same here. No one say anything.

666_2
666_3

1 Like

Same here. Should have received 25.157 from my 2 devices, but I received 22.5595 instead.

1 Like