I never got any rewards, at all, since January, Ever since I started a wallet

Yes, I checked everything. Windows 10. Focus assist in on, Notifications are on, ads are on, everything matches everything I am supposed to check first.

I never got my January rewards, which were like 3 BAT. They just vanished, and then in February they just quit tallying altogether after accruing about .8, which also just vanished.

I am still seeing ads on my homescreen, but no longer the little pop-up ads in the left corner. Which, btw, when I would click on them, would open up another window asking me what I wanted to use, and my only option was DIssenter browser, which then would not go to the advertising website anyway. Yes, I am in the a region supporting it, (Seattle area WA, USA).

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10. And I cant find “Menu–> about” version but I have not been prompted to upgrade in a while; i last upgraded in early March, after figuring out that no, “just waiting” as Brave advised on these forums, was not going to solve the problem,.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

I don’t know what you mean by verified, but I can log into it, not using Gemini or the other one.

What date did you verify your wallet?

I dont know. About the same time I stopped getting any BAT.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

not an Android

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I don’t know what uphold is, but I did turn off auto contribute, and it is off.

Same issue for me - expect desktop computer. rewards simply frozen. i also have not verified my wallet

1 Like

Hi

@Planesword

I suggest, based on info provided above:

1. Your wallet is not verified yet; this means that you’ll lose all your BATs each time you reinstall Brave browser. The solution: verify your wallet with Uphold, follow the steps, provide them with an image of your driving licence or passport.

2. Brave browser updates automatically by default. Follow the steps as in image below to see Brave version.

3. It is better to disable Focus assit. If enabled you wont see ads between circa 6 pm-6am (go to focus assist to change the time as you like)

4. The following post explains how to solve ads issues and how to contact a Brave employee if needed. Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover

1 Like

just turning off all ads.
I don’t feel like sending in my ID.
Kind of wish Brave had mentioned it would stop giving BAT if I signed up for a wallet BEFORE I signed up for the wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.