I lost my 2FA, and did cancelation process of 2FA twice for 2 weeks each! But 2FA still not canceled!

Hello, about month ago, I replaced an insertion on phone and forgot to make the backup copy. So I lost all of my Google Authenticator codes. How can I resume access to my account on Brave Publishers/Rewards?

I did cancelation process of 2FA twice for 2 weeks each, but 2FA still not canceled for now!
Please, help me to resolve this problem. Thanks!

1 Like

cc @Asad @cory for assistance here

1 Like

Hi there – we are looking into this issue and will have a fix soon! @cory

Ok, thanks. I am waiting your reply!

Hi Roast, could you dm me your e-mail and I will restore access to your account. Thanks!

Hello, I send a private message to you, with my e-mail address)

Thanks Roast, you should be all set now, best.

thanks a lot! Now have a problem with connecting of my Uphold account… Can you check it, what is wrong?

@ROAST try disconnecting and reconnecting it back

I have tried to do it about 5 times… It doesn’t help at all.

Upd. The problem was solved by itself day later

Same problem here. I lost my phone and request to disable my 2fa code 16 th may. 14 days are now over and still I cant login to my accout…Any help. Thanks

I am having the same issue. My email is K#####l@####.com I did it once on May 10th 2019 and then when i saw it had not gone thru on May 29th 2019 I did it again. Your automated system for handling this appears to be broken.
Both times I did get the email that said click here to start the process and wait two weeks, and yes I clicked on the button and did receive the screen that said to wait two weeks.

I first lost my codes when my android phone did a complete system update against that wiped out a ton of apps. I was not happy, one of which was super garbage app known as Google Authenticator. I recommend AUTHY as it is so easy to recover when a phone is lost or stone or you move to another number.

Anyhow, I need to get my 2fa REMOVED so I can revalidated and reverify my channels.

thank you.

Hi Kreezxil,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have restored your account to proper order, please let us know if we can assist you in some other way.

Best,
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.