I haven't received a reward in months

i’m in the same situation, haven’t received BAT this month, I did not have the claim button and the balance is 0, my gemini account is verified, and the brave update has been made.

Again now the payment for this month is completed, still didn’t receive the BAT for last month and this month @steeven

I didn’t get anything again this time!

The June Rewards haven’t arrived yet again!
Brave Rewards Juni

Exact same problem here…I have used Brave for years and in the past few months I no longer receive popup ads or rewards.
It has been stuck on same amount rewards that never get sent. This is the worst problem I have ever seen with Brave browser and $BAT.
Even worse is they aren’t fixing or ackowledging how bad this error is. I can’t imagine how much daily add revenue loss is amounting from this widespread problem.
Really wish they would fix this! look how many others are replying with same issue.

yep, same here.

1 Like

Hi welcome to Community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

Look, I’v already opened a support case and you guy @SaltyBanana answered that it was fixed.
but this past few month the button still doesn’t appear.

NO rewards in months here, and just found out my account says ‘Brave rewards profile flagged’ - which they say they will provide no explanation for or fix…just WOW! Been using Brave with no issues daily for many years. This is crazy

I think this month’s payout will be the same. the claim button is not gonna show up.

my problem is same as you since april 2022

same problem happen with my brave reward.

always the same … I haven`t received the Rewards.

1 Like

Hi @uidvh4_HG.d

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

Hi @Odyyume

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with receiving your payouts.
Please be advised that our team is working to get these claims available for those who have been affected.

For those in this thread, we do recommend that if you are experiencing issues with your payout or Brave Rewards to submit a ticket to our Support Form. From there we can investigate and take a closer look at the issue.

Thanks for your patience at this time.

I have already submitted a ticket to the Support Form last week and the Support couldn’t help me at all. I only received a useless standard message as everyone else. I highly doubt that even a real person has read my Support and this was an automated/bot answer.
I’ve sent a DM here too and got no answer either.

Keep your expectations low, @Odyyume.

The claim button was finally showed up, I i could claim the previous months also.

Thank You SaltyBanana

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.