I have not received the BAT deposit

Hi I have a question, because I have not received the deposit in bat for this month, but if I received it last month, it is worth mentioning that I have my uholp account verified and synchronized with the brave account. I need some guidance regarding this. Thank you.

Last month you received a payment to your Uphold account on the 8th of June, but this month you did not receive a payment?
Does your publisher dashboard show a payment to your Uphold account for this month?

Hi @rayve84,

Welcome to community! This post helps to answer some common questions around payout related questions - Some common solutions for late/incomplete payouts.

Please just let us know if there’s anything else that we can help to answer!

Effectively if you receive the payment on June 8. for the amount of 13.26 bat, I expected payment this month and I did not receive payment in bat for this month. and I use brave as the default browser to do my activities.

This statement should have nothing to do with your Publisher account. Are you maybe talking about your BAT here: chrome://rewards (or here: chrome://rewards/ads ) ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.