Payment not received pls do something

My bat balance in publisher account is greater than 5
My uphold account is also connected.
But still I’m not getting payment in My uphold account from previous month .
please do something Bat community to get my reward which I didn’t get from previous month .
Its just showing
Your payout is generating like something .
And then I didn’t get it in previous month as well as this month .
Please reply ASAP

you must wait for this month’s payments to be generated, they start paying tomorrow so calm down, look!

1 Like

thanks maam but I’ve not got payment of previous month too

I am getting the same error since last month it says progress report is generating. Same thing happened with last month for the whole month it shows the date and around 5th to 10th it shows payout report is generating.! Please refer the attachment.! Screenshot_2020-09-08-10-15-56-06|230x500

1 Like

yeah same problem
in my case the same thing happened …

In the solution that I indicate, it clearly says · If your payout is missing, late, or incomplete, please wait until payments have completed processing before opening a thread "if after the payments are completed they still do not receive yours my recommendation is that they will a thread and mention a Mod directly but while we must wait!

I hope it is not necessary and you receive your payments without problem :kissing_heart:

1 Like

problem resolved ma’am but only I have got the previous month’s BAT which was 15.2
But which I have got in August that was not reflected in my uphold account

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.