I have been using the Brave browser for more than 1,5 years and I barely received 2 BAT as rewards

Briefly describe your issue:

Hi, as the title says I have been using Brave browser since ~June of 2021 and only received 2 BAT since than as rewards. I’m not sure if it’s normal or not but I expected a bit higher rewards to be honest :slight_smile: . My ads are set to maximum possible in the settings, besides that I’m not sure what could be the issue. Do you have any info about this?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
e is up to date
Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Not entirely sure but it’s not connected to Uphold or Gemini
What date did you verify your wallet?
Not exactly sure
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but very little amounts
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
No

The amount of rewards depends on many factors.

The ads available for the region you are connecting from.
The use you make of your browser. The more you use, the more chances you have to get ads. But the system expects some breaks in the mouse activity as well.
Did you allow for push notifications in your browser AND operating system?
Did you activate Brave News? Are you scrolling down to watch the news?
How many new “empty” tabs you open per hour.

If you didn’t turn off AC probably is there that goes part of your reward,but if it’s not the case - and the total amount earned in a year it’s less than 2 BAT - then you didn’t understood how it works, better do some research first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.