Not getting any rewards

I have been brave browser on my mobile for at least 4 months and I am not getting much rewards even though I am watching every ads that come. For the last week I have clicked and watched more than 30 ads but my Estimated pending rewards are still at 0.700BAT, even I just watch a ads and it still not getting higher, and its not like I click on the ad and just close it, no I read whole page go through every detail but still not getting any rewards. And now that I am checking my “Estimated pending rewards” its 0.550BAT, it decreases, and it says that I only get 2 ads this month but thats not true. Now thats awesome…

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

1. Operating System :- Android 8.1.0; Build/O11019
    Brave Version :- Brave 1.25.73, Chromium 91.0.4472.106

2. My wallet is not verified.

3. I haven’t received any payments in the past.

4. I used VPN when I first installed Brave but when I found out that it affects the reward I stopped. I haven’t used VPN on my phone for more than 3 months. So No.

5. Yes, my country is one of the supported countries on the list that you gave me link for.

6. Yes, my device passes the SafteyNet.

7. Yes, I have turned off Auto-contribute. And my wallet is not verified so its not linked to uphold.

Wait, are you just a community member and I gave you all my details. Why were you asking all these questions if you cant help me…???

For starters, it appears you need to update Brave on your device. The current version is 1.26.74. Also, you don’t have to click on the ads in order to receive BAT for them. They just have to appear in your notifications. Just to clarify, you ARE getting Brave Rewards, but not as much as you expected, correct?

Much of the help here comes from community members. Posting basic trouble-shooting information is common courtesy when you’re requesting help here, which is why the template (that you deleted) appears whenever you start a new thread.

There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient. The Brave Rewards program is NOT the main purpose of the Brave browser, so dedicating a lot of staff to Brave Rewards is not feasible.

1 Like

Okay…

When the last update came I updated brave, and were still not getting rewards. And for the notification thing, are you sure about that, because I read that just clicking doest work, you actually have to give attention to it, thats why its called Basic Attention Token.

No I am not getting any rewards, I have opened more than 5 ads today but the pending reward is still the same.

Oops I thought the template was dynamic.

I am really sorry I misunderstood you for customer service or something like that.

Yeah I knew there are very few staff, and they are doing really good job. Thats why I have never complain it before because I am facing this issue for months and everytime I thought maybe next update will fix it, or another update.

I will update and see if there is any changes.
Thank You for your help, it was kind and generous of you. I am sorry.

Brave is awesome by the way, I haven’t touched any other browser after when I first use it.

1 Like

Hey @ShevikWombat !

What @rosiecar has said is true, although in their case I like to refer to them as Community Guardians :wink:

Can you please DM me the following information :

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Porridge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.