Not getting the correct amount of BAT

Briefly describe your issue: Each month i do not receive the amount of BAT i am supposed to be earning.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? MAC OS Catalina v 10.15.7 and Brave v1.38.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? today

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? usually yes, but in the last months there i receive less than i should

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes, France

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? not android.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

Please be advised that browser needs some time after watching ads to get them “reconciled”. Next month try to leave browser opened even for few hours sometimes when you’re free.

My browser is opened 24/7 usually. Getting 0.82 BAT for june seems extremely low compared to the number of ads i clicked on, as well as the estimated earnings.

Was the gather ads from just this month or this month + rolled ovevr from last month?

I sincerely never read any official statement suggesting users to do it.

Can you please quote any Staff comment about this?

Otherwise you’re totally misleading people in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Just FYI (unless it’s changed), you don’t have to click on the ads to get credit for them.

For the last few months I have the same issue. Having a huge estimated earnings, all month. And when rewards come in, I get nothing. 0,82 bat is a ridiculous amount.

sorry if I sounded official lol, im just trying to make it understandable for everyone, staff won’t tell you that, they only ask for wallet IDs and fix or not or copy paste. If you tend to believe my thesis is not true, I don’t need it. Im just sharing my experience.

Rolled over ads are hardly ever credited. Sad truth.

Yes, but that was supposed to be fixed. At least that’s what the announcement said.

Brave seems to be giving sometimes half-truth statements sadly. It might be fixed but only for some cases I believe…

Ive been using brave for the past year and a half. Some months i earned up to 4-5 bats, when it used to be over 1$ each.
My usage of the browser has not diminished, however the revenue i used to get from brave went from 2-4$/month to the current 0.82 bat =0.33$ which feels wrong.

On the past 30 days, i viewed ~250 ads, clicked ~150 more, dismissed 30, as seen on the video i upload.

Hi everyone, welcome to Community and thanks for sharing.

You are free to send myself a DM or submit a Rewards Support ticket from there we can investigate further what might be the issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.