Same! No ads even if I spend hours on pc
I know! I’m still kinda happy at least I’m receiving ads on my another phone
did you really check the notifications from windows config ? meaybe they turn off
Yes I checked everything
did you try Beta Brave ?
No! I’m using stable
do this: open this webpage and activate the message, this show you a notification if you get it, your notifications are ok.
its safe dont worry John try this you to.
Tried notifications pop ups
ok … we are not wrong tho … something is wrong with ads …
Same here! Is it because I’m using windows 7?
nup its not that …
try the beta version …
Alright, let me see.
you have to be patience to … try to used for a long time … like you allways do in a regular browser
Yes I know I’ll this instead of stable
Ok, look i’ve used Beta for weeks and it work for a time, he show me a few ads, then it stop and i change to the regular browser of Brave and the second day of use it start to show me ADS again … not a lot but a few, and since we are posting here about a hour ADs pop me up again… So meaybe you have to be more regular in the used of the Browser… if you leave the browser open and you take off there is an inactivity there … so i think its work whit the used that you give it … you got it ???
Its ok dude its happen i think is normal this… meaybe they need more sponsors i dont know … dont try to change nothing on your computer shes fine tho
- disable ads
- delete client.json on this directory
- windows: C:/users/username/AppData/local/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/User Data/Default/ads_service/client.json
- ubuntu: /home/.config/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/Default/ads_service/client.json
- enable ads again
- wait until all files on ads_service refreshed or updated
- open website (with same segment on catalog)
- wait 1 minute without swipe touchpad or mouse and push keyboard
- push keyboard or swipe (touchpad or mouse)
- done ads will appear
its work for me on my laptop
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.