I dont get ADS!

try the beta version …

Alright, let me see.

1 Like

you have to be patience to … try to used for a long time … like you allways do in a regular browser

1 Like

Yes I know I’ll this instead of stable

2 Likes

me also have same problem i only get 163 ad this month

Ok, look i’ve used Beta for weeks and it work for a time, he show me a few ads, then it stop and i change to the regular browser of Brave and the second day of use it start to show me ADS again … not a lot but a few, and since we are posting here about a hour ADs pop me up again… So meaybe you have to be more regular in the used of the Browser… if you leave the browser open and you take off there is an inactivity there … so i think its work whit the used that you give it … you got it ???

1 Like

Its ok dude its happen i think is normal this… meaybe they need more sponsors i dont know … dont try to change nothing on your computer shes fine tho

Try this

• disable ads
  • delete client.json on this directory
    • windows: C:/users/username/AppData/local/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/User Data/Default/ads_service/client.json
    • ubuntu: /home/.config/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/Default/ads_service/client.json
  • enable ads again
  • wait until all files on ads_service refreshed or updated
  • open website (with same segment on catalog)
  • wait 1 minute without swipe touchpad or mouse and push keyboard
  • push keyboard or swipe (touchpad or mouse)
  • done ads will appear

its work for me on my laptop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.