what should i do now ??
From what I have read and understand is that Brave won’t dish up any ads if they don’t have any ads that targets towards you in a particular given time.
This doesn’t add up since every time I get an ad notification I click on it. Hence I should be getting more based on my clicks, right? The past few days have been slow with ads coming in for me
I have the same issue right now and It also happened a few days ago two when they had a “partial sever outage” ( Brave BATs not increasing while still receiving ads - #63 by Mattches ). I’m getting disappointed by brave browser…
Nobody in this thread has provided information or asked a clear question.
Nobody has followed the template or guidelines.
Users in thread has likely skipped over reading any documentation on how ads work.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct