I didnt receiving new tab ads - Notification ads

I didnt receiving new tab ads - Notification ads…I haven’t seen any ads for about a day. (New tab ads or Notification ads.) I try to download another android.I create new profile no ads.Have a same problem. brave://components - NTP Sponsored Images (TR) - Sürüm: 1.0.641 Status - Components not updated.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? [
1.36.116 Chromium: 99.0.4844.74 (Resmi Derleme) (64 bit) Sürümü
android 11 brave 1.36.112 Chromium:99.0.4844.51

*Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Verified with uphold.

What date did you verify your wallet? Verified on 02/12/2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes I Receive two times.

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes listed (24 ads).Turkey.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Passed .

+1 the same problem only get sponsored ads

1 Like

@steeven @Mattches @sampson

Are you still not receiving ads? Can you provide an update?

One day not receiving ads is pretty common and usually based on ad campaign criteria. Also, ads may have maxed for your region. Not your personal number more so than an advertiser limit being reached. See this pinned topic in Rewards support for more information: -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers - #17

Says the same for me. I am still receiving NTP/Notification ads, so I do not think that is a problem.

Sometimes it pays for advertising.I am using windows 10. I didnt receive notification ads. I just take new tab ads. last month i was getting paid more.maybe 20 times. now 8-10 a day. they need to repair notification ads on windows 10. I try to much settings.but it doesn’t work.

Do you have the following enabled in brave://flags? That is if all the troubleshooting per focus assist in the FAQ article doesn’t apply. You need to troubleshoot there first.

You just can’t base what ads you are receiving now vs what you received in the past. Read the FAQ article and it explains a lot about ad campaigns.

yeah i do it brave://flags . But its probably doesnt work like windows notification.
I take more new tab ads on my android. Computer rewards getting down.
Thank you so much.

ugh, you are probably right. I tend to forget to make sure I am offering suggestions based on OS because not all Brave versions are the same depending on OS! Sorry, I need to pay closer attention!

thank for comment bro

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.