Not receiving ads since 1 - 2months ago

Briefly describe your issue:
I used to receive ads, but the ads stopped since 1 - 2months ago.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.32.112 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
October 30th, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

You seem to be 6 versions behind the current release (1.38). First thing to do is update Brave to the latest version.

Ok I will do that right away and see if it corrects itself. Thanks

I updated it but nothing changed

Go through this and also check if some ad blocker extension is installed somewhere.

Thanks @maniesh. I went through all your recommended settings. Brave is available in my region, so is ads. My phone notification setting is alright. The only issue I encountered is with https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html, it’s not triggering notification after 5 seconds. What could be the reason for that?
I await your prompt response, and thanks for your help

Turn on private ad. You can’t get ad if you turned off that button.

How/where do I turn on private ads please

And I hope you know that it’s android phone I’m using

I’m also using android phone…go to reward section…there is a setting for private ads…turn on that button.

Oh, it’s been On from time. I’ve never put it off ever seen I’ve on it, so it’s not the problem

There are many users facing same problem as you’re facing. I don’t know how many tokens you have in your browser…but if there are less tokens like 1/2 tokens. …then you can uninstall the brave browser and then again reinstall it …but before uninstalling the browser unlink your uphold wallet because one uphold wallet can linked to maximum 4 places…so if there are less tokens you can goodbye those tokens and then install the browser again and start gaining Reward. Hope this will work .

@Jerry1111 Thanks for your suggestion. I have 20+ token but I’m not ready to let go of that. Is it possible for me to unlink my uphold account, uninstall the brave browser, reinstall the brave browser, then link my uphold account and still have all my previously earned token?

Hi @Aje42

Can you please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals). From there I can investigate further what might be happening.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve sent you the wallet id. Thanks

No…if you uninstall your brave browser then you have to say goodbye to all tokens …

There are many sites that provides these type of demo for push-notification. Use them.

Meanwhile, did you check for any ad blockers? Not just in brave-browser but in your phone as well. And are you receiving the ads from new tab page? These ads automatically gets validated, you don’t even have to click on it.

Clear your browsing history and cache as well. Sometimes it resolves this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.