I didn't get my BAT rewards

I was supposed to get between 4 to 5 BAT on the 8th of august and it all disappeared from the rewards count without adding it to my total of BAT from previous months.

I see a lot of people with the same problem but it doesn’t seem like there’s any clear way to fix it. Can someone please help?

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards??

Hi! Thank you for your answer.

I’m using a macOS Catalina 10.15.5 and brave version 1.28.106 Chromium 92.0.4515.159.

No. I tried verifying a few months ago but the account is still under review. It says I need a minimum of 15 to verify so I was waiting until I gathered the 15 from the rewards.

Yes, I have received payments from the two months prior.

I only use VPN very rarely.

Yes, I am in a supported region.

Yes, I did turn OFF auto-contribute on this browser which is the only device I’m using Brave.

Did you receive a notification that your account is under review?

No but that’s what it says when I log in to uphold. It’s been like that for months though.

rosie via Brave Community <brave@discoursemail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 25/08/2021 à(s) 20:42:

@rosiecar Hello - Are there any updates here? This is still not resolved.

If your account is under review, there is NOTHING any of us here in the forums can do about it. You need to email suspensions@brave.com for more information about your account. Brave staff will not respond here to posts about accounts under review. Everything will be handled via email.

My brave account is not under review. My uphold wallet is. I think it will stay that way until I have 25 BAT.

And that’s why I need those BAT. I received them in the past and I got a notification saying I’m about to receive from August. What’s missing is my rewards from July.

You don’t need 25 BAT to verify your account with Uphold on a desktop. Has Uphold said why your account with them is under review? In any case, it’s not something that Brave can help with unless the verification got stuck somewhere on the Brave side of things. Maybe @steeven or @Mattches can help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.