I can't visit some websites in Brave

Why am I unable to visit https://archive.ph/ in my Brave browser but am I able to visit it in Edge, Chrome or other browsers?

@Phobetor,
Can you please elaborate on the issue as well as provide the details requested in the template?

On my end, I’m able to view the site without any issue.

Thank you for the reply. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Description of the issue: I can’t visit some website. I’m able to visit them in different browsers and on Brave Mobile (phone)

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. Open Brave on Windows 10, go to archive.ph, doesn’t load. It gives an error.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

*Expected result: Visit website

Reproduces how often: Unlimited

Brave Version(about:brave): v1.59.117

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no): Yes

Additional Information: See screenshot of the result.

Dear Mattches,

Thank you for your reply. I replied to you yesterday with a screenshot and all information I have but it has to be reviewed by an admin? Do you know how long that will take?

Dear Mattches,

I found the problem. AVG webshield was blocking the website. When turned off, I was able to visit the website. Not a Brave issue. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

You’re very welcome and apologies for the late response. Glad you were able to work it out on your own!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.