Hi I installed the latest brave on a very new Windows 10 computer and it worked for about 2 weeks but starting last week it opens but doesn’t “go” to any sites. Edge works just fine. I have tried disabling the shield, turning off virus protection, etc. Nothing works. I am about to uninstall it and give up and use Edge or at least go to Firefox.
NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->
Description of the issue:
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):