I can't believe i'm complaining about not seeing ads

Briefly describe your issue:
i seem to be constantly receiving BAT rewards, but i’m not actually seeing any ads. you may not see this as an isssue, since i’m getting the rewards, but believe it or not i like the ads. I’ve actually found a couple cool crypto games and a couple wallets i probably would not have tried if not for the ads. who would have thought customized ads could actually be a GOOD thing. any thoughts? i didn’t change any notification settings. i just checked my notification settings and Brave is still active and allowed. i haven’t changed a thing, the ads just disapeared.

edit: to clarify, i was seeing ads for days but they recently stopped. i have not seen them for the last 6ish hours but have been getting the rewards

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Brave version 1.26.77
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
less than a week ago
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

no idea. dont think so

1 Like

I suggest you go and check your last point of auto contribute.

just checked and it is turned off. i think i turned it off when i first set up the browser but haven’t touched it since.

1 Like

Normally, it turns on/off without being touched so it wise to keep on checking from time to time. It is encouraged to turn off the auto and setup the manual.

i just switched it on and off, and restarted my browser and pc. if that doesn’t fix it i guess i’ll just forget about it since im still earning BAT. I just really like/appreciate Braves ad/reward system. its the first time in my life i actually found ads useful and i hate that its not currently working. i’m sure the ads will show up again at some point

thanks for taking the time to reply!

2 Likes

Don’t give up, just keep on checking your system until you get familiar with it . Ads are more important as Brave calculates our transactions using ads.No ads no tip no money.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.