I can not send erc20 tokens out of the brave wallet

brave wallet will not send erc20 tokens out

What error do you face?
What version of Brave are you on?
( found at Settings → About brave)

Do you have enough for Gas fees?

I’ll tag @onyb to assist. Thanks so much Onyb!

Version 1.52.117 Chromium: 114.0.5735.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)
The brave wallet will not allow me to send ethereum erc20 tokens out.It allows other chains tokens to be sent out but not the erc20’s!

Yes I have enough for gas fees.

1 Like

Anybody available to help me?

1 Like

I’ll tag @onyb and @hub to assist. Thanks!
BTW, do you get any errors or is it just something like no errors, but no success either ?

How about you provide a bit more information? For example

• Which tokens are you trying to send?
  • What tokens are you thinking you are using for gas fees?
  • What happens when you try to send them?

No errors no send nothing happens.

Trying to send usdc after confirming gas fee transaction fails

This is the error I’m getting.

Thanks for that. It’s now to the end of my knowledge. But we at least have the vital information that will be needed for people like @hub, @onyb, @jleonard, @Mattches, and @steeven to be able to help. The first three are developers that work on Wallet. The last two are Support.

@jerson other thing I want to warn you on, since I see you are responding via email rather than on the website. The person who commented a couple hours before mine, this Sandeep1, they are a scammer. I hope you don’t trust their message and click on their link. They keep creating new accounts and use VPN to create new IP. They try to post fake links and even will create imitation websites to try to get people to do things like share their seed phrase, at which point they steal everything you have in your Wallet.

So yeah, definitely don’t trust that. Just hang tight and when everyone gets back to the office (Brave staff rarely appear over the weekend), they’ll reply here and should be able to better give you guidance and ask questions.

@onyb can you help me with my issue?

Do you know the RPC provider you are using? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/15616019512845-Changing-the-Default-RPC-Node

Problem resolved thx.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.