How to move Brave to a new computer?

I think the question is simple enough, but I’ve been searching for at least half an hour without approaching any sort of answer…

Let me clarify that I was sort of interested in Brave a long time ago, but lost interest and right now feel even less interest. But I was reminded Brave exists in a book I was just reading, so I remembered that i had installed it on a dying computer and I decided to come over here and consider if I should move it.

So far my reaction is “too much hassle”. So I’m leaning towards letting it die, even though I think there was a good idea buried in here somewhere. (The book’s enthusiasm obviously hasn’t infected me yet.)

Doesn’t seem you spent too much time. I mean, I have a FAQ that’s pinned to the top of Brave that has the answer, if you looked. So until someone opened it up and reads it all, it stays pinned. (PSA: Current FAQ)

Things listed there include:

Backup & Restore

Sync

Also a simple Google or Brave Search would have referred you to links such as:

Then there’s additional information in Brave’s Help articles, such as:

Nah, it’s actually really easy. In fact, importing/exporting bookmarks and passwords work the same as all other web browsers. And sync is similar notion as in other devices, except that Brave Sync doesn’t use a username/password to create it. Otherwise, it’s similar on how you set it up.

Sorry that i don’t satisfy your requirements to use Brave.

You must be completely overwhelmed with eager beavers.

To summarize, Brave was somehow called to my attention a while back. I took a look and wasn’t much impressed. Forgot about it until I was reminded by this recent book. The bit about encouraging journalism sounded especially nice. So I took another look at Brave and was still not impressed.

Doubt I’ll be back.

I rather hope you don’t work in sales. It’s almost a case of “If you have nothing to say, then you should say nothing”, but I actually think you had something to say. Rather it was the way you said it that hit the “No sale” button.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.