How do you configure VPN on your Macbook?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue: My Brave VPN is working fine on my iPhone device, however, when I go into system preference > networks I cannot see the VPN. On my desktop, where I have my WiFi settings, mission control etc. I see the icon relating to the VPN but it says VPN is not configured. My iPhone and Macbook in the same sync chain. Not sure if I’m missing a step.

1. Purchased Brave Private Web Browser VPN
  2. Created a sync chain
  3. Search system preferences, networks, Brave settings and could not find a way to configure the VPN on my Macbook.

Expected result: Any assistance in this matter would be great.

Brave Version:
Version 1.26.67 Chromium: 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Hey @xtadric ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

At this time the Brave VPN is only available on IOS devices, support for other platforms is planned and currently worked on.

Hope this helped clarify.

Porridge

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.