Help with brave and uphold wallet

Brave Ads, please read through the following posts first to ensure that basic troubleshooting steps are checked:

After reading the above, if you’re still having trouble viewing ads, please answer the following:

Are you able to receive general desktop/push notifications? Android
You can test this by visiting https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification to appear.

Are you in a supported region (if so, which one)?
Check https://brave.com/transparency and confirm that you are in an applicable region

Give us a brief description of the ads behavior you’re seeing

I have two phones both show different rewards information. I can’t tell which goggle account they are with. I registered one account with uphold but none of my rewards are there. It says j have rewards but its not showing in uphold but it was showing before. I’m not sure whats going on please help. I tried contacting Susan for help but this is all I can find.
What OS/Brave version are you using?
Please copy/paste the top 3 lines of your brave://version page

nothing is more frustrating them someone telling you to read the trouble shooting to do that first then respond if they are still having the issue. First I have done tech support many years I always do the basic steps reaching out. The very last thing I want to do is reach out to you for help. Now that I went over that… you did not really say anything that would cause it or what could fix it. I know its not important to you but it’s very important to me. If the brave browser is anything like the customer service and tech support i have gotten here then its not going to work right half the time and won’t protect my security like its supposed to. Now it takes a lot of stress and time to reach out for help in here not to mention embarrassing and everyone can see your information. Could you please just do your job and some questions and help fix my issues please. It’s been going on for a while now. Thank you for your time in trying to help.