Brave Rewards Profile flagged in error?

Briefly describe your issue:
Brave Rewards Profile has been flagged, so cannot verify through Uphold

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 Home, Brave Version 1.37.116

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but not since January 2022

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

I have this same issue.

Earlier I tried resetting the brave rewards settings, and then my browser and brave rewards started working as normal, but it’s stuck again. I’ve been flagged just like the above user.
I really don’t want to be losing brave rewards every time because of this?

Kindly advice.

+1. it’s a big issue right now with lots of people posting about it regularly, but brave are seemingly dealing with the “0.25 bat received” problem as a higher priority so i guess we just have to sit back and wait :man_shrugging:

From what I’ve read from other posts, a lot of people are getting flagged. They told me, I’m “flagged for irregular activity. Due to this, it will remain permanently flagged.” I don’t even know why I flagged and they won’t even tell me why. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:This whole thing is a complete mess if you ask me. :unamused:

I am glad to know I am not the only one. I am flagged on Windows but not on mobile, with the same Uphold account.

Same thing is happening to me, after dealing with the payment not arriving thing, so as you can imagine I am very irritated right now.

Yup, I also got flagged when i try to verify my wallet to Gemini on my tablet, However, does Gemini has a device limit?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.