Haven't received my December (Jan the 7th) payout. I've got Uphold and completed Uphold’s CDD

Title. I haven’t received my December payment. I’ve got my verified uphold account linked to the browser and I answered the Uphold’s CDD questions in the past. I’m from a non-Euro región (Latam). The payment was supposed to be something around 2.5 BAT’s.

8 Likes

Can You please tell me what are those CCD’s.

2 Likes

CDD: (Customer Due Diligence) questions

1 Like

I also haven’t received the payment. @steeven

3 Likes

The same here. CDD’s completed since some months and no received rewards on Uphold’s wallet for instant.

4 Likes

Same here, I am a resident of India and have an Uphold verified account and I use it on both laptop and phone. I have received the rewards from the phone but haven’t received anything from the laptop browser. I was supposed to get ~2.9 BAT from laptop.
@steeven

3 Likes

Same here, does anyone know how to contact Brave ? I have a verified uphold wallet and answered the CDD questions. I’ve already received BAT last month but not this month.

3 Likes

will anyone tell me where to find CDD and what it is? I was supposed to receive 3.438 BAT this month neither it is in process not it’s credited. Please tell me what to do. I am resident of INDIA and have an Uphold verified acc

Even i should have got a total of 2.7BAT But not yet received, All my uphold wallet is verified and i Am from INDIA

1 Like

Bro I just wanted to know what CDD is??

most of the people not recevied their payment…please reply us @steeven @Mattches

May I know when u received in november month

Also happend to me. I’ve got a verified Uphold account and didn’t receive the december payment yet.

1 Like

Have received from my laptop but not from my phone. Verified Uphold account. First time BAT from both devices have not arrived at the same time.

same thing happened to me , i didn’t get my payment , everything is verified and already requested in many thread for the same problem , brave is not responding . this is very unfortunate and can result in serious downfal

@steeven wallet payment id - 84ec90e5-960c-42d9-846d-40e90541c780

also this is another browser of mind with same wallet , but it didn’t showing my 10 BAT

my brave version -
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey

Can you tell us how we can complete CDD questions ?

Have not received BAT rewards for Dec 2021. The January payout seems to have come and gone. Have a verified Uphold wallet. US based.

Are we all supposed to share our rewards internals on this forum? Seems unwise.

Is Brave working on this issue?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes