Have not been receiving Brave Ads for the last couple weeks

Have not been receiving Brave Ads for the last couple weeks. Surface Pro 8 Windows 11. Everything worked fine until a couple weeks ago. Also i still receive ads on my Samsung Galaxy 10. And i tried going back to my old Surface Pro 2017 Windows 10 and I’m still receiving ads on that computer. Yes I do use a VPN pretty much all the time, however I always have even on my old surface pro and I never had any problems receiving ads. Can somebody please help?
If I’m not able to use a vpn with brave then I will not be using brave. It’s pretty shortsighted, incompetent, and not in the spirit of what’s supposed to be a privacy protecting browser. I mean cmon how can brave have a policy of not allowing the community to use a vpn while using brave. Doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

There’s no sign of any more energy from the development team. I’m pretty sure THEY are getting the money from ads WE watch. Scam Browser…
Not a single time have I gotten ANY help with ANY issue.
Just let it go and look elsewhere… unless you’re from a poor country, then just continue to click those ads and hope for the best.
But there are MUCH better ways to make money online today with games and apps. This project will fall behind in the end.

3 Likes

I have the same issue where I am not receiving ads for Windows 10 but I am on my iOS and android devices. Any help or insights from devs would be greatly appreciated.

Umm. Hello? Support? Anybody? Anybody? This is obviously a common problem. Are you guys going to do anything about this? How about you guys figure out whats going on and give us a solution. I really want to keep using Brave but if i’m not recieving ads then I will not use Brave, period. You will lose a lot of users.

HI @StevenSnell,

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!